The Magickal World of Wicca
presented to the Wiccan Community at Witchstock Inter-Tradition meeting in
1998. The Inter-Tradition guidelines were written and presented by Lady
Rhiannon of Serpentstone, Lady Cassandra of the Temple of Hecate Triskele,
Lady Grey Cat of Northwind, Lady Silver Ravenwolf of the Black Forest and
Grandfather Michael Ragan. This is an extraction from a complete document
entitled Inter-Tradition Guidelines. This document contains Minimums for
Initiation, Requirements for Eldership, The Law (including universal and
coven) and the Code of Honor.
1. Chivalry must be followed by all (Honesty, bravery, generosity and
2. One's oath is one's sacred pledge. Pledge
sparingly, for it must be of iron.
no ill of another for all truth may not be known.
4. Pass not hearsay.
honest with all - and demand the same.
6. The fury of a moment plays folly with truth.
Keeping one's head is a virtue.
brings power. Apply discretion in its use.
8. Pledge friendship to those who warrant. To
strengthen your brother or sister brings strength to you. Pledging
friendship to the dishonorable brings dishonor to you.
not the secrets of others, lest your own secrets be lost.
10. Have pride in self. Seek perfection in body and
mind, for you cannot honor another unless you honor self.
all things, moderation.
12. Revere the God(s) and Goddess(es) of your
the religion of others.
14. Accept the Laws of return (Karma).
16. Respect the Laws of the Gods, humankind and
loyal to your Coven, your High Priest and High Priestess, the Elders and
your Craft brothers and Sisters.
18. Revere the natural world.
the inner self.
20. Honor your succession of teachers.